30 Pieces, 30 Outfits: Day 1

I initially planned on taking daily pictures of my 30x30 outfits and posting a seven-day round up each week on Sunday or Monday, but after asking y'all on Instagram, I realized the majority of you would rather see a post each day for that look. So I will try my best to get pictures and posts up daily. I forgot how much work can go into blogging on a daily basis - especially when it involves taking your own pictures. 

Onto a different subject, let's talk about these pants. I love the idea of having a nice pair of green denim in your closet. They are an unexpected, non-obvious neutral (kind of like leopard print or stripes) and super versatile. I put this pair on for the first time in a while on Sunday and boy, they fit a little differently then last time I wore them. I think I must have purchased these particular pants after the twins' birth or after Allie's birth. They are a bit looser than I would like, but I'm hoping a hot wash and the dryer will shrink them down. 

Even with loose fitting pants, I love this look. It easy, comfortable, and pulled together. If you don't have green jeans, I think black or white also look great. 


jacket // top // similar pants // shoes 

See all of the 30 pieces I am wearing and mixing here

Comments

Popular Posts