My New Favorite Dress






LOFTdress // Kate Spade purse (similar) // Nine West pumps

I did a try on a the LOFT a couple weeks ago and talked about this dress. There is so much versatility with this dress - how you can wear it and where you can wear it. I love that it can come across as neutral (I even think a bride could wear this to a shower), but the colored thread detail makes this dress function as a fun, colorful staple too.

Initially, I knew it would be a go-to item for baby or bridal showers as well as church, but honestly, you could also wear this on a date night, to brunch, or just going out with the girls. It looks great with heels, wedges, or sandals and can be carried through spring and summer. I actually believe with a pair of tights and ankle boots it would work for fall and winter.

If you missed the 50% off sale, keep checking - LOFT never goes too long without a sale. However, I see they only have xsmall, small, and medium stocked so if you love this dress as much as I do, maybe just bite the bullet and snatch it up!

(check your local store if your size isn't online!)

Comments

Popular Posts