What To Expect (No, I'm Not Expecting)

BUT I did want to give y'all an idea of what I have planned for this new space of mine. This space is not perfect. In fact, I initially attempted to start this blog on Wordpress, but not knowing how to work that platform kept pushing me away, so I reverted back to Blogger - which I know and love - to get this train rolling.

Trying to learn a new platform was holding me back. So even though many people will say Wordpress is the best free platform, I guess I'm just a Blogger gal. I have been using this platform for over a decade. Stick to what you know, right?

Moving along. I plan on slowly moving some of my more meaningful posts from my previous blog over here to have them all organized and in one space. That way, anyone who is seeking more information on infertility, infant loss, or birth stories can find it all right here.

So while I'm trying to get this space just right, please stick around and say hello. Can't wait to get into a routine with this new space.

Comments

Popular Posts