30 Pieces, 30 Looks: Remix in the Remix

I thought it would be fun to share a remix within my remix.

I love wearing pretty things and dressy pieces, but basic, functional clothes are a must-have during this time in my life. With two toddlers, life moves fast; I don't have time to worry about my shirt being too low, my jeans riding down, or anything hanging out. So I decided to pull nine items from my 30x30 remix and I was able to make twelve looks that are casual, but pulled together!

The best thing about this is pretty much everyone should have similar versions of all these items.

Remixed pieces:



Notes about this remix: 

  • You could switch out the rose-gold sandals for a wedge or dressier sandal to take the looks to a more dressy level. 
  • Use scarves, purses, a hat, and jewelry to accessorize and change up the looks. 
  • A statement necklace or pair of earrings always change an outfit - and can take it to the next level (dressy). 

Comments

Popular Posts