Welcome

Hello, there! And welcome to my newest little corner of the Internet. I have many corners of the Internet and they have all served their purpose during a specific time in my life. I started my first blog in 2004 – yeah, I’ve been at this for a while – and it’s still something I love to do.
It was a tough decision to leave behind my most recent blog, Dwelling&Telling, and start new. That space hold the most precious memories and thoughts during wonderful, horrific, challenging, heartbreaking, heartwarming, and bittersweet moments of my life these past seven years. I desperately wanted to resurrect it, but creating a new space just felt like the right thing to do to accompany the vision I have for blogging at this point in my life.
So here we are.
I haven’t consistently blogged in quite some time, but I have (somewhat) consistently kept up with blogging in general. I see a lot of blogs that are wonderful sources of inspiration for life, style, food, and motherhood. Unfortunately, I also see a lot of blogs that all just seem the same. A chain of ladies all advertising and wearing the same things. I miss old school blogging. Ya know? The original purpose behind blogging – a space to share yourself. To be you. Not everyone else.
Maybe I’m out of line. I don’t know.
I mean, if Kate Spade, Nordstrom, or Range Rover would like me to review and share their products, I’ll be happy to try them out. No problem. And if I love it, I’ll share it with you! But my hope is to have a blog filled with real life, real things I love, and whatever else I want to share. A blog fueled by me and not corporate companies.
Starting today, this little space is a place for me.
A place to share.
A place to hang out.
A place to do whatever I want.
So let’s get this party started. 
IMG_0246

Comments

Popular Posts